End Of Tenancy cleaning
Moving out of a rented property could be very stressful especially when you add the cleaning factor to the mix. Therefore our end of tenancy team is fully trained to tick all the duties from the agency’s checklist just to give you extra peace of mind.
By choosing Smart Cleaning to be your Pre/End Of Tenancy preffered choice we will make every effort to give you what other companies won’t deliver. We will offer you the most thorough end of tenancy cleaning in London performed by professional cleaners and trusted by tenants, landlords and letting agents.
How does our end of tenancy cleaning program work?
Our End Of Tenancy cleaners strictly follows a checklist which is based on the requirements of major letting agents and landlords in London. The checklist covers all cleaning aspects of the final property inspection:
- Oven/hob and extractor hood clean.
- Deep kitchen cleaning including inside/outside cupboards/drawers/worktops and tiles.
- Hoovering of carpets plus cleaning of hard floors vinyl and linoleum.
- Fridge freezer, washing machine drawer, microwave cleaned inside and out.
- Bathrooms/wet rooms limescale removal, deep clean and sparkle including all bathroom furniture, shower screens, taps, toilet, floors and bath.
- All lounges, reception rooms, bedrooms, doors, skirtings, frames, blinds and hallways cleaned top to bottom.
- Marks on walls (attempted clean).
- Lights/sockets/switches clean.
- Patio and terrace sweep.
- Conservatory cleaned (if required).
- Garage cleaned (if required).
- Windows and sill cleaning (inside only).